If you are between the ages of 14 and 21, you may be eligible for services that will help you finish school, get your GED, prepare for a productive career or find a job.
Year-round youth services offer participants:
- adult mentoring
- summer employment opportunities
- paid/unpaid work experience
- comprehensive guidance and counseling
- alternative school services
- occupational training
- leadership development opportunities
- follow-up services
- supportive services
Tutoring to improve reading and math skills is available for youth seeking a high school diploma or GED.
To get started call us at 1-800-252-JOBS (1-866-262-5348) or visit your local WORKFORCE West Virginia Center or Learning Center today. For a list of locations, click here.